2019 Stewardship Letter from Our Rector
With God’s help, St. Monica’s will continue to grow in so many ways!
- We are growing in the number of new parishioners actively involved in God’s Mission through St. Monica’s!
- We are growing spiritually in our renewed commitment to Christian Formation for both adults and children!
- We are growing in our love, care, and service to our neighbors through our many ministries!
Through God’s “Transformative Generosity”, God is making a way for us to grow as a community of faith! We are responding by growing in love and commitment to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! St. Monica’s is moving forward into 2019 with a renewed focus on mission! Our Lord is with us, leading us, and directing our mission in this little corner of God’s Kingdom! The Vestry leadership, the many ministry leaders, and so many others are committed to this new day in the life of this parish. But to make it happen we need you to be committed as well. How?
- Physically, by actively participating in ministry at St. Monica’s;
- Enthusiastically,by helping share your commitment to God’s Mission, by bringing new friends to St. Monica’s;
- Mentally, because commitment is all about optimism and faith in the truth that this is what God wants us to do;
- Financially, because we need to cheerfully and generously give back to God in response for the Abundant Grace he pours out on us.
With your generous pledge in 2019:
- We will continue God’s mission of love, reconciliation, mercy and grace;
- We will safeguard God’s resources for future generations who will continue our mission for years to come.
- We can continue to grow this little part of God’s Kingdom right here in Naples!
EPlease prayerfully consider how you are being called to respond to God’s abundant, transformative generosity in your life. Your support of God’s mission through this community is truly a gift from God.
The Rev. Eric S. Cooter, Rector
St. Monica’s Episcopal Church