Stewardship Letter from Our Rector
2019 has been an incredible year of transformation and blessing at St. Monica’s and with God’s help, we are committed to God’s mission!
- We are growing spiritually by our commitment to discipleship for all ages!
- We are growing in mission as we serve in new ways in our local neighborhood!
- We are growing in our love, care, and service to one another!
- We are growing in numbers!
- As a community, we are deepening in our love and commitment to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ every single day!
St. Monica’s is moving forward into 2020 with a renewed focus on mission and ministry, and we are assured by God’s promises that we never alone in this mission. Our Lord is with us, leading us, and directing us in every thing we do in this part of God’s Kingdom! The Vestry leadership, the various ministry leaders, and so many others are committed to our continued mutual ministry through our common life in this parish. But to make it happen we need you to be committed as well and “Shine your Light!”
- Physically, by actively participating in ministry at St. Monica’s; “Shine your Light!”
- Enthusiastically, by helping share your commitment to God’s Mission, by bringing new friends to St. Monica’s; “Shine your Light!”
- Positively, because commitment is all about optimism and faith in the truth that this is what God wants us to do; “Shine your Light!”
- Financially, because we need to cheerfully and generously give back to God in response for the Abundant Grace he pours out on us. “Shine your Light!”
With your generous pledge of support in 2020:
- We will continue God’s mission of love, reconciliation, mercy and grace;
- We will safeguard God’s resources for future generations who will continue our mission for years to come.
- We will continue to grow this little part of God’s Kingdom right here in Naples!
Enclosed you will find your 2020 Pledge Card. Please prayerfully consider how you are being called to respond to God’s abundant, transformative generosity in your life and “Shine your Light!” The 2020 Stewardship program will culminate with all of us turning in our pledge cards on either Saturday November 2 (5:00 pm) or Sunday November 3 (7:45 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.), and at both services we will celebrate The Feast of All Saint’s Day.
You have given generously to St. Monica’s, and your support of God’s mission through this community is truly a gift from God. I pray you will continue to faithfully and generously continue that good work God has already begun in you.
The Very Rev. Eric S. Cooter, Rector
St. Monica’s Episcopal Church