How We Sustain This Ministry
St. Monica’s has become and continues to become a vital part of the North Naples community, the broader Collier/Lee community, and we have an impact outside the U.S. as well. And, St. Monica’s programs and activities nurture and nourish the lives of members and friends – in body, mind and soul.
We are a community that gathers for worship, learning, prayer, meals for ourselves and for the hungry in our area, programs and activities for children, youth, and our elders, creating a place where people seeking God can find other seekers to join them in their journey.
This is all possible because of the generosity of our parishioners and friends.
Ways of Giving
- Annual Fund: The Annual Fund is the money that funds our operating budget, providing beautiful liturgy and music, maintaining our facilities, offering a wide variety of Christian formation opportunities for people of all ages, help those in need, and our outreach programs. Click here for more information about how to give to the Annual Fund.
- Endowment Fund: Gifts to St. Monica’s Endowment Fund will ensure vital ministry in the years to come. Click here for more information about this Fund.
- Legacy of Light: The Legacy of Light provides parishioners and friends an opportunity to “name” a space or item in memory, in thanksgiving, or in honor of a person or event. Appropriate permeant recognition will allow future generations to know of the generosity of donors.
- Building Fund: St. Monica’s Building Fund was begun with the building of our current worship space, and will fund the completion of the building and additional classroom and office space in the future. Gifts can be earmarked for “future building.”
- Smile.Amazon: Smile.Amazon is a way that Amazon.com donates to charities. Shop as usual at Amazon, but designate St. Monica’s as the receiver of your donations. Click here for more information.