Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
Radical Welcome Team
This ministry group strives to make every person feel welcome at St. Monica’s. The team’s mission of hospitality is founded in serving as Ambassadors for Christ. Members of the Greeter Team welcome all parishioners as they enter for worship and assist newcomers to sign our guestbook. Ministers on the Welcome Team contact newcomers directly to offer more information about St. Monica’s following their initial visit.
Greeter Team Leader
This ministry role serves by scheduling the Greeter Team in advance of worship services and by serving as a focal point of communication between St. Monica’s staff and the Greeter Team.
The Marketing Team focuses on our external presence by maintaining our social media and website, coordinating with local news and media outlets about the ministry and mission of St. Monica’s, as well as our weekly E-Messenger newsletter.
How We Serve
- We assist the parishioners of St. Monica’s, to live out their baptismal promise to “proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ.”
- We support the “Radical Welcome Team” whose focused hospitality will work to help “new visitors” to become active, engaged, and committed parishioners.
- We make new visitors feel welcome, and assist new parishioners to connect with other ministry leaders, assisting with the discovery of and engagement of their ministry gifts.
- We support the Marketing Team which publicizes the news about the ministry and mission of St. Monica’s (both internally and externally).
- We coordinate the parish’s social media presence (Facebook, Parish Website), the Weekly E-Messenger, the Parish Website, event photography, and local media.
Interested in participating or joining one of our ministries? Have a general question or need more details before you get involved?
Fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you shortly with more information.