Welcome to St. Monica’s Episcopal Church website.
Founded in 1991, St. Monica’s continues to grow spiritually, in size, and in the activities we offer to our members and the community. We welcome all God’s people!
St. Monica’s is a parish of all ages from varied and diverse backgrounds. We have lots of children and young families, retired people, and everyone in between. We hope you will find your spiritual home at St. Monica’s Episcopal Church.
We offer spiritual formation and fellowship opportunities for children, youth and adults, which includes Sunday school from age 3 to 4th grade, middle school and senior high youth, adult formation, book groups, seminars, and a whole variety of ministries within the parish and in the community.
Questions? Please give us a call (239) 591-4550 or email us (click here).
Ready to Join St. Monica’s? Click Here for our online membership form.
Regular service times have been suspended. Please see our COVID page to learn more about our current schedule.
7:45 am – Holy Eucharist Rite 1, quiet service
9:30 am – Holy Eucharist Rite 2, with music, choirs, children’s homily
11:30 am – Holy Eucharist Rite 2, with music (October – May)
11:00 am – Contemplative Prayer
12:00 noon – Contemplative Holy Eucharist, with prayers and anointing for healing, takes place in the Chapel
8:30 am – Morning Prayer (October – April)
5:00 pm – Holy Eucharist Rite 2, with music
On Your First Visit
When you enter St. Monica’s campus
- The church is on the left with designated guest parking in front.
- The parish hall, classroom, office building are to the right. Plenty of parking there too.
- Please sign our guest book.
- We like to wear name tags. Our greeters will make one for you.
- We have a small gift bag for you.
Kids at St. Monica’s
- Children of all ages are welcome in worship.
- We have an infant/toddler nursery in the parish hall building staffed by a child care professional.
- We have activity bags for young children.
Sunday School for everyone
- We offer Sunday School programs for Elementary, Middle, and High School aged children (August-May). Children meet in the classrooms at 9:15 on Sundays mornings; class starts at 9:30 am.
- After the “Peace,” children and youth return to worship, share what they learned with the congregation, then join their families to receive communion.
- Adult formation takes place right after coffee hour in the parish library.