Welcome to St. Monica’s!
We hope you make this parish your spiritual home.
When you enter St. Monica’s campus:
- The church is on the left with designated guest parking right in front.
- the parish hall, classroom, office building to the right. Plenty of parking there too.
- Please sign our guest book.
- We like to wear name tags. Our greeters will make one for you.
- We have a small gift bag for you.
Kids at St. Monica’s
- Children of all ages are welcome in worship.
- We have an infant/toddler nursery in the parish hall building staffed by a child care professional
- We have activity bags for young children
Sunday School for everyone
- Sunday school begins at the 9:15 service (August – May) and children and youth are invited to go to their classes with the teaching staff. All take their in the service when Sunday school is not offered.
- After the “Peace,” children and youth return to worship, share what they learned with the congregation, then join their families to receive communion.
- Adult formation takes place right after coffee hour in the parish library.