Welcome! The members of St. Monica’s welcome you on your first visit to St. Monica’s to worship, to pray, to learn and grow in faith, and to share with others.
When you enter St. Monica’s property you will find:
- the church on the left. There is designated guest parking right in front
- the parish hall, classroom, office building to the right. Plenty of parking there too.
- please sign our guest book
- we all wear nametags, our greeter will make one for you
- we have a small gift bag for you
Kids at St. Monica’s
- we have an infant/toddler nursery in the parish hall building staffed by a child care professional
- children of all ages are welcome in worship
- we have activity bags for young children
- a children’s homily is a regular part of our 9:30 am Sunday service
Sunday School for everyone
- at the end of the 9:30 service, children and youth are invited to go to their classes
- after the closing hymn, adults go to the parish hall for a cup of coffee, then to our adult forum. The topics for this class are varied and designed for “drop in” participants.