Commission Chair: Doug Ball
“FOR WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS, THERE YOUR HEART WILL BE ALSO. LUKE 12:34
HOW WE SERVE:
- We educate the congregation and support the intentional stewardship of St. Monica’s Episcopal Church to ensure our financial health, to build up the operating reserves, to ensure the mission and ministry sustainability, and ensure budgetary flexibility for the mission of St. Monica’s Episcopal Church.
- We utilize diocesan program resources, to develop an annual stewardship program.
- We recruit, train, and equip a stewardship team to assist the Commission Chair in this ministry.
- We develop an annual stewardship plan for the current program year and beyond.
- We focus on intentional “year -round” stewardship.
- We cultivate new parishioner stewardship participation, follow-up with existing parishioners.
- We collaborate with the finance committee to measure the program’s effectiveness.
Stewardship Team Doug Ball
Our Annual Stewardship drive is how we fund our operating budget, providing beautiful liturgy and music, maintaining our facilities, offering a wide variety of Christian formation opportunities for people of all ages, help those in need, and our outreach programs.
Endowment Committee Steve Borchers
Gifts to St. Monica’s Endowment Fund will ensure vital ministry in the years to come. Click here for more information about this Fund.
Building Campaign (FUTURE) TBD
Finance Committee Janet Ross, Treasurer
Annual Audit Committee Janet Ross, Treasurer