Limited In-Person Worship
- We have limited in person worship on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and Sunday at 10:00 a.m. All are welcome (up to 50% of building capacity), but masks must be worn and social distancing must be maintained when inside St. Monica’s buildings.
- For questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Groups, Bible Studies, and Committee Meetings
During the COVID 19 Crisis, parish in-person meetings will be replaced with Zoom meeting technology. Virtual gatherings, meetings, prayer groups and Bible Studies schedules can be found below:
Centering Prayer Group – Wednesdays 11:00 a.m.
Morning Bible Study – Fridays 9:30 a.m.
Daughters of the King – Alternating Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6951667392
- Dial one of these numbers: 301/715-8592; 312/626-6799; 929/205-6099; 253/215-8782; 346/248-7799; 669/900-6833
- When prompted for meeting ID: 695 166 7392
- Hit # when prompted for participant ID
Church Office Hours
- The Church Office will remain closed to the public Monday through Friday until further notice.
- Please call the office phone number as normal 239-591-4550.
From the Stewardship Committee
Please read the recent letter from the stewardship committee click here. Please be aware that in times like these, if you are able you can still financially support the ministry of the parish through online giving by clicking this link: https://giving.ncsservices.org/App/Giving/ncs-2258. If you need assistance with online giving, please contact our Maria Hayes (Comptroller) by email email@example.com or call 239-289-1510.
You can also mail in your gift to St. Monica’s Episcopal Church, 7070 Immokalee Road, Naples, FL 34119