Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts. Colossians 3:16
We offer Sunday School programs for Elementary, Middle, and High School aged children. Please meet in the classrooms at 9:15 on Sundays mornings; class starts at 9:30 am. Children will participate in the classroom and later return to share what they learned with the community and take Holy Communion with their families.
Our Sunday School program teaches Living the Good News, a lectionary-based, Christian youth education curriculum. Both parents and children will hear and learn about the same scripture lessons offered in Sunday’s sermon. We encourage parents and children to continue learning by discussing what they learned at home!
Youth Group | Middle and High School Ages
Our Youth Program is currently in development!
How We Serve
- We establish a comprehensive Christian formation program for all ages (nursery age to adulthood) to “Become a ‘Church for All Ages’”.
- We facilitate the yearly Christian formation program, facilitated by varied courses and instructors.
- We provide basic faith formation, scripture study groups, confirmation preparation, Education for Ministry (EfM).
- We make the parish aware of the many diocesan-level educational programs.
- We will coordinate with the Evangelism Team and Office staff to publicize regularly scheduled and special education events at St. Monica’s.
Interested in participating or joining one of our ministries? Have a general question or need more details before you get involved?
Fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you shortly with more information.