For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34
Gifts to St. Monica’s Endowment Fund will ensure vital ministry in the years to come. Click here for more information about this Fund.
Council of advisors for Rector and Treasurer that helps with budgeting, monthly reporting, and other financial projects.
Our Annual Stewardship drive is how we fund our operating budget, providing beautiful liturgy and music, maintaining our facilities, offering a wide variety of Christian formation opportunities for people of all ages, help those in need, and our outreach programs.
How We Serve
- We educate the congregation and support the intentional stewardship of St. Monica’s Episcopal Church to ensure our financial health, to build up the operating reserves, to ensure the mission and ministry sustainability, and ensure budgetary flexibility for the mission of St. Monica’s Episcopal Church.
- We utilize diocesan program resources, to develop an annual stewardship program.
- We recruit, train, and equip a stewardship team to assist the Commission Chair in this ministry.
- We develop an annual stewardship plan for the current program year and beyond.
- We focus on intentional “year -round” stewardship.
- We cultivate new parishioner stewardship participation, follow-up with existing parishioners.
- We collaborate with the finance committee to measure the program’s effectiveness.
Interested in participating or joining one of our ministries? Have a general question or need more details before you get involved?
Fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you shortly with more information.