NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- MEMBERSHIP ON THE ENDOWMENT COMMITTEE – St. Monica’s Endowment Fund currently stands at approximately $123,000 as of April 2023. It assures St. Monica’s long-term growth and stability. Generally, it is not used for operating or capital costs. Members of the committee manage this fund by making recommendations on its investment direction to the Vestry and by creating and disseminating marketing materials to our church. We invite those qualified to contact Tom Gibson at 239.455.0058 or email@example.com.Qualified members should be comfortable with the following:
- Safe investment options for endowment monies including stocks, bonds, money market funds, and mutual funds.
- Tracking of investment risks and opportunities along with general trends in the economy which will affect these investments.
- Recommendations to the Vestry on changes to St. Monica’s Endowment investments to manage risk and enhance the longer-term performance of the funds. Implementing Vestry’s final decisions.
- Creation and dissemination of marketing materials to the congregation about ways of donating to St. Monica’s Endowment and their tax benefit.
Oversight of the Legacy Society membership and coordination of occasional events to recognize their support of St. Monica’s.
Please be sure to join our eNews to keep up to date with the latest things going on at St. Monica’s!
Welcome to St. Monica’s Episcopal Church Campus ~ Where Christ’s Light Shines
- 5/7 Madeline Rigsby
- 5/7 Betsy Smith
- 5/8 JoAnn Sarconi
- 5/10 Sue Lemons
- 5/13 Sandra Kilmon
- 5/10 Kenneth and Lois Poppele